Antonio Iacobelli Basilica of Saint Nicholas
Nicola Amato Norman-Swabian Castle
Davide Barbaro Teatro Margherita
Antonietta Pellegrini Bari promenade
Considered the exceptional circumstances of the present time and the uncertainty that will characterize the next months due to the COVID-19 pandemic the International Program Committee and the Local Organizing Committee have made the decision to postpone the 12th International Conference on Atomic and Molecular Data and Their Applications (ICAMDATA) in Bari (Italy) to September 2021.
The International Conference on Atomic and Molecular Data and Their Applications (ICAMDATA) is a continuing series of international conferences that promotes the use of atomic and molecular (AM) data in various fields of science and technology, providing a forum for interaction of AM data producers and users and for information exchange on AM data needs and availability, and fostering the cross-disciplinary cooperation between the AM data producers and users and the coordination of AM data activities and databases worldwide.
The topics covered by the Conference are
Application and needs of atomic and molecular data
- Astrophysics and atmospheric physics
- Inertial and magnetic fusion
- Low and high temperature laboratory plasma and industrial plasmas
- Lighting sciences and technology
- Biomedicine and biophysics
- Combustion and environmental sciences and technology
- Surface physics, gaseous electronics, solid state optics and spectroscopy, optoelectronics, etc.
Atomic and molecular data production
- Data collection, assessment, exchange and dissemination
- Standardization of data formats
- AM databases, activities of data centers
Experimental and theoretical methods for atomic and molecular data generation
- Atomic and molecular structure, spectroscopy and radiative processes
- Electron and photon collisions with atoms and molecules
- Heavy particle collisions
- Particle-surface interactions.
The scientific programme will include invited and contributed talks in the regular sessions, a poster session and special sessions devoted to uncertainty quantification and database demonstrations.
ICAMDATA 2021, hosted by Institute for Plasma Science and Technology (ISTP)
of the Italian National Research Council, is organized in cooperation with Polytechnic of Bari
International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)
, and sponsored by Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory (SAO)
|contact: Annarita Laricchiuta firstname.lastname@example.org|